I needed to drop this link here LIKE IT'S HOT (because it is) because until she hits the billions, there are people on earth who can benefit from Gwenn's never-ending wisdom. Artists, take note. Each time I do, I learn something new from her.
I don't even remember how we connected. Years and years ago. The vagaries of Twitter, I think. Like-minded people digitally flocking nearer to each other. I remember her once saying it made her legitimately depressed she might not live to see microbial life discovered on Europa and I knew right then and there we understood each other.
For some reason she's the only person I follow on Vimeo (haha), so I can personally attest that she's been a video blogging machine for as long as the internet can remember. Like, slap-you-in-the-face impressive work. Vlogs filled to the brim with useful, nuanced information directed toward artists and art collectors. She's really great at what she does. My eyes are significantly improved this week, so I've been able to watch screens and videos more. Took a peek into Gwenn's world today and yet again (as always) was blown away by her output.
Oh and she also records every single one in French as well as English. Just to be a badass.
I love her. Go love her as well. ❤︎
Pledge $0 or more per month
Pledge $0.01 or more per month
- Access to Patron-Only posts.
- Overflow Theory giveaways, live broadcasts twice a month, behind-the-scenes video, interviews, bloopers, personal diaries, advanced sale notice and more.
- Access to Patron Only posts.
- LAST CALL! - One 5x7 inch print of The Shire sent to you in the mail! This is your FINAL OPPORTUNITY to own a print of The Shire! I'm retiring it and the end of the month and once it's gone, it's gone.
- All of the above +
- The SOLAR SPECIAL! Prints made exclusively for Patrons and sent out automatically each season near the solstice and equinox. CURRENTLY AVAILABLE: In Dreams Begin Responsibilities. This is a process shot of the painting hanging on Patreon's walls. It has never before been released as a print!
- Second option to buy. You earn priority purchasing power. No original paintings are released to the public before going through you!
- Larger Solar Special prints each season.
$25 helps with supplies. My art is made with acrylic, sand, wax, glass, seashells, salt, and phosphorescent pigments on canvas, board, and wood.
- First option to buy. Purchase a painting outright before it's available to others. Bypass the competition and save yourself the auction stress!
- VIP Perks and special mailings.
$50 keeps us connected. It helps cover the costs of my internet connection, live broadcasts, roundtable discussions, interviews, etc. It's the window into my life and studio.
- VIP Perks, including one original 5x7 Light Reactive Painting each year. Must be subscribed for (at least) 3 months.
$100 funds my ongoing study. I continually research new materials and refine my techniques. I think of my art kind of like a science experiment. :)
- VIP Perks ✨
- One original 8x10 Light Reactive Painting every year. (Minimum subscription three months.)
$300 gives me the opportunity to do more events. I can collaborate with other artists/organizations as well as submit for fellowships and residencies around the world! It's good to be well-rounded, yeah?