Apr 7, 2020
A BepInEx plugin that measures many performance statistics of Unity engine games. It can be used to help determine causes of performance drops and other issues.
- Added GC memory usage change per second (Useful for debugging causes of random stutter)
- Greatly reduced generated garbage (When idling can go down to 0; Big thanks to @Kein for working on this)
- Slight performance improvement thanks to the above
- Added monitoring of memory statistics (useful for seeing abnormal memory usage that can cause lag/stutters)
- Added monitoring of GC collection counts (if supported, only works in very recent Unity versions)
- Fixed changing the show slow plugins setting not working until the whole counter was restarted
- Fixed unpatching too much when disabling plugin counter (could partially break some plugins)
How to use
- Install BepInEx 5.0 or newer.
- Extract the release into your game root, the .dll should end up in BepInEx\plugins directory.
- Start the game and press U + LeftShift. The on/off hotkey and looks can be configured in the config file in bepinex\config (have to run the game at least once to generate it), or by using BepInEx.ConfigurationManager.