One thing I'm really happy about is that the way I did drew and assembled this map, which was in individual layers, gave me some great insight on how I would need to proceed if I wanted to get closer to the idea I had in my head.
Hopefully you can find some good use for this map, I already have.
PS. My Patrons get a high-quality version of this map without the Patreon Logo/Ad, in case you're interested.
Frugal GM Patron
- At a minimum: 1 map, 1 Tweak & Toss Adventure, & 1 "bonus" aid (new monster, magic items, d30 table, etc.) per month to be delivered through Patreon.
- Any additional creations will be made available as an electronic product (PDF, PNG, etc.) for you to pick up through Patreon or some other online source (Dropbox, DriveThruRPG, email, etc.)
- Special versions of my maps. These will usually be large-scale formats (poster sized and up!) that will exclusive for Patron use for at least six months. After then I might make them available to the public through sights like DriveThruRPG.
- Special discounts to any dead-tree RPG products I create.
- You get the satisfaction of knowing that you are contributing to getting resource-saving GM options on the Frugal GM Blog.
- You can download any of the free or PWYW Frugal GM products from DriveThruRPG completely guilt free!