Sorry for the general radio silence here aside from the interactive stories. This month was kicking my ass in a number of ways, and then this week, decided to kick it even more, in an even larger variety of ways that I was neither expecting, nor prepared to deal with. What follows is a short, and probably incomplete list of both minor and major disasters.
- I've been fighting off a cold for about a month or so, which refuses to fully go away.
- Dealing with a shift in health insurance which is being nightmarish (USA! USA!)
- I've had a massive shift in scheduling at my day job, from nights to mornings, which has me exhausted.
- Work is ramping up because of the holidays in general, which leaves me with less time to write.
- Multiple visits with family and and friends I have not seen in a very long time.
- Two days ago, my car's engine shredded itself to bits, and so I am presently car-less, and desperately trying to figure out a number of loan issues, repair bills, towing, and most likely trying to buy a new car over the next few days.
I would very much like to get more stuff out, and have tried to get some things started here and there, but haven't had time to really commit to anything beyond this month's interactive, and I don't think that will change until after Thanksgiving. Hopefully I'll find some time to get some suggested stories out as well, but I'm not making promises at the moment I don't know I'll be able to keep. Hopefully December will see a slight return to normalcy!
Look at me! Hope! What a concept.
As it is, I'll upload a few sketches of abandoned and attempted things for you all over the next few days, as some consolation. Thanks as always for the support, I honestly need it more than ever.