Just a general news post, since I haven't had one for a while...
- the new tutorial and supplement are up (preview above)! You can find the tutorial here (https://www.patreon.com/posts/8021508) and the supplement is here (https://www.patreon.com/posts/8067117). A lot of people have commented over the past few years about the worldbuilding in The Meek, so it was fun to put down some advice and tips I've accumulated over the years.
- comics are back to 3x a week updates! Had a bad start to the winter... got hit really bad by the election and was sort of barely crawling through most of December :\ I am sure you guys probably had similar feelings, just too much turmoil and waking up every day to scary news. But, I feel much more back on track now than I have been, and am excited about my work again. Thank you again for your patience and understanding.
- each new TM/ MI page is being uploaded here with extra behind-the-scenes notes, process tips and other things that I think you guys would find interesting! Hopefully you're enjoying that, and feel free to leave any feedback if there's something in particular that you'd like to see.
- for those who are just waiting around for the free, low res tutorials (released 6 months after the original post), the Acting tutorial was uploaded today (http://shingworks.tumblr.com/post/157068428588/shingworks-acting-tutorial). People liked this one a lot more than I thought they would...
- Remember these (https://www.patreon.com/posts/mi-stuff-wip-7407475)? I finally cleaned them up and they are arriving to me on monday :] I'll be holding a contest soon to give a few sets to Patrons.
Anyhow I'll stop there, but lots more stuff is on the way! I truly hope you are all doing well and taking care of yourself, and I'll keep up the work so you have some distractions for when you need it :]