In this week’s Squawk Box we shoot for the moon! After that we hit the Flight Deck and see what news from your favourite space-sims has landed as we cover:
- Flight model, input methods and more on the Hurricane for Star Citizen
- More discussion on Elite: Dangerous’ livestreams and betas
- And HOLY BALLS THERE’S A LIMIT THEORY UPDATE
- State of LT 2017: http://forums.ltheory.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5659
- 6th Feb: http://forums.ltheory.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=5710#p141769
- 12th Feb: http://forums.ltheory.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=5736
- 21st Feb: http://forums.ltheory.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=5792
- 28th Feb: http://forums.ltheory.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=5825
- Talvieno: http://forums.ltheory.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5824
- Kickstarter video: https://ksr-video.imgix.net/projects/321658/video-183379-h264_high.mp4
Next we debate absolutely nothing. Tony will be along later to explain why. And finally we tune into the Feedback Loop and let you join in on the conversation.
This Week’s Community Questions
- For Star Citizen:
- Do you agree with the Dev’s stance on control schemas?
- Did any of the other answers from the town hall encourage or enrage you?
- Has the extra information made the Hurricane more attractive to you?
- How excited are you about the character creator?
- Elite Dangerous: Have you run into the aliens in new and exciting ways? Have you done other things in the beta? Tell us, because most of us haven’t been in there.
- Are you impressed by Limit Theory’s progress? Did you, in fact, think it was dead and are you happy to see it return?
Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!