We wanted our Patron cameos to be a little more special than 'guy standing in background' or 'woman eats sandwich on page 3', and it's taken some time in Folklore's story to get to the point where new faces beyond our main cast will actually appear. We're making it a mission to actually include you all in the lore of the world, which we think is much more fun. It means the process will take a little longer than normal, but we really hope you enjoy trip.
It's honestly pretty crazy that Mogamu has chosen to support our work for this long, so we can't help but show him a bit of support in return. If you're into Warframe he's got a lot of great community content available on YouTube, and he streams fairly regularly too!
Until next time, we hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and a Happy Black Friday! Don't die being trampled to death trying to get a sick deal on a flat screen tv. It's not worth it, wait for Cyber Monday!
Pledge $0 or more per month
Pledge $0.01 or more per month
A Show of Support
- Thank you so much for lending your support! Your donation helps us sleep a little easier at night. We promise to not spend this on peanut butter cups.
- A Digital copy of Folklore’s most recent issue to enjoy at your own leisure as they release!
A Digital copy of Folklore from the $3 tier, plus...
- Regular content updates, and behind-the-scenes sketches.
- Access to our occasional short stories, lore posts, including world descriptions and character profiles.
- Backgrounds, art dumps, and anything else Colin feels like slapping on the internet for your viewing pleasure.
All Perks from the $3 and $5 tiers, plus...
- A single character based on you (or your preferred avatar) will make an appearance in Folklore, probably to die but who knows, right?
- A single, simple personalized sketch of your character (or preferred avatar) in digital format. We also can’t promise you won’t die in this.
- A full ‘collection’ PDF of Folklore’s chapters as they complete, including any alternate or updated covers.
Peanut Butter Cup Champion
All Perks from the $3, $5 and $10 tiers, plus...
- Printed Issues of Folklore are expensive for us, but when we do print on occasion we will gladly set one aside for you. This goes for any hard copies, collections, or single Issues (including ones partly or fully funded by third-party campaigns) that meet our standard of quality. (International shipping may be extra)
- Once we reach the point where your character has become a part of Folklore we’re willing to go one step further and let you vote on their survival and interaction within the world. You’ll receive semi-spoiler free information on the context of their plight, and a chance to shape their future in the abomination-filled world of Folklore. Assuming they live.
- We will definitely still spend money from this tier on peanut butter cups.