1. Stop and breathe for a few nice, deep breaths.
2. Give yourself a slow hand massage. Gently squeeze the muscles on either side of your hand, especially the one below your thumb and then squeeze each finger tip.
3. Have a snack. Not a piece of candy 😛 But actually eat something.
4. Drink some water. The hydration is great, of course, but slowing down to take a drink can be really helpful too.
5. Stop and assess your stress. Are you still upset about something that happened or are you now stressed because your were stressed? If the point of stress is gone, try to let it go. If it's still around, think about how you can fix it.
I hope those tips help your stress if you're experiencing any. I'm going to be publishing a guided relaxation video for you guys next week 🙂
It's something new for me though I've dabbled with it in vlogs before. Anyway, be on the look out for that.
A bit about the photo I've shared here... I love the lighting! It's a handheld selfie and I really like how the shades add that bit of texture. It's part of a set of selfies I shot in the periwinkle Lucy Amber Lingerie bodysuit.
Find all the selfies from this session in my Selfies Archive.
I'm wishing you all a lovely Monday 🌹