Adjusted Racemenu morphs for shoes. Added Skyrim SE version.
A March outfit mod is finally arrived. Due to complexity of skirt, it was done in HDT-SMP after countless tries to recreate desire effect in HDT-PE... OK, and other parts of outfit still utilize HDT-PE, because they'll move better in such way.
* FROM SOFTWARE - models, textures
* full_inu - meshes porting, texture edit, HDT
* Betsujin - artwork
- for Skyrim Legendary Edition: SKSE, HDT-PE and HDT-SMP* (yes, mod use both - please take your attention), XPMSE, Racemenu or NetImmerse Override
- for Skyrim SE: SKSE, HDT-SMP, XPMSSE, Racemenu SE
* You can download "smp-pe path 0730" for now to use both physics simultaneously here.
In the future I can try to write my own guide and provide necessary files and links to combine them both.
Henryk's Hunter Set
for Skyrim SE:
Henryk's Hunter Set SSE