Next to desserts, dips and appetizers are by far our favorite food. We could make meals out of just about any appetizer. Perfect for any occasion, this impressive and satisfying cheese grape dip is sure to be a hit at even the most discerning celebration! It’s party time!
- garlic chives
- green grapes
- cream cheese
- seasoning sauce
- ritz crackers
1. Cut the garlic chives into fine pieces.
2. After cutting the garlic, place the pieces in a separate plate.
3. Get some green grapes and cut them in half or smaller, if you prefer. Cut a moderate amount; remember that you decide how much you want your dip with grapes.
4. After cutting the grapes, place the pieces in a separate plate.
5. Put the cream cheese in a bowl and get a tablespoon.
6. Add 2 tablespoons of garlic to the bowl per 150g of cream cheese.
7. Add 1 tablespoon of seasoning sauce to the bowl per 150g of cream cheese.
8. Start mixing everything for about a minute.
9. Stop and add the desired amount of grapes to the bowl with everything else.
10. Start mixing again for another minute or until you see that everything has mix properly.
11. Put your mixture in a clean plate and add the crackers around it.
Now you know how to prepare a delicious appetizer for your friends. What are you wating for? Go on and prepare your own delicious cheese grape dip appetizer right now!