How to Use the Nine Parts of Speech (Interjections) with DouglasESL
How to Use the Nine Parts of Speech (Interjections) with DouglasESL will help English students understand the building blocks of the English Language. The Nine Parts of Speech are basic parts of English and have their own set of rules and usages. Interjections are used to express emotions or strong feelings. Interjections help to demonstrate enthusiasm, excitement, joy, disgust or shock.
Exclusive Patron only English Lessons
$2 or more per month ∙ 0 of 1000 patrons
- Access to patron-only content
- Sneak peek photos of upcoming releases
- Patron-only polls
Sponsorship for an Upcoming Video Series for a 200.00 Donation
$200 or more per month ∙ 0 of 25 patrons
- Any donating Patron of a one time donation of (200.00) will be able to sponsor a video series of 5 English video lessons.
- The sponsors,s logo and product(s) will be mentioned at the begging and end of each of the 5 video lesson.
- The 5 videos will be released on my YouTube, Patron & Vid.me Channels.
- Limit of 25 sponsers.