I was recently a guest on the Happy Herbivore Meal Mentor podcast, and I wanted to share the episode with you all! It's a fun and informative listen, especially if you're interested in practical vegan tips or would like to learn more about my touring, life experiences, and personality.
A random smattering of topics covered:
- saving money while eating plant-based on tour
- shopping for food in various countries
- easy way to ask for vegan Greek food
- the unfair assumptions people make
- fad diets, body ideals, and emotions
- how strange American "Thanksgiving food" is...
Listen to the episode:
Meal Mentor's website
Meal Mentor's Instagram
Happy Herbivore's website
I hope you're having a great weekend!