I want to be able to focus on quality and not on quantity of music because anything else wouldn't work with making Eurobeat. It's not like making metal covers or something like that which can be made really quick. Eurobeat songs have huge arrangements and need time.
So I feel more comfortable if I don't have to post a certain amount of songs just to get money.
For 1$ per month you will from now on get the lossy audio files. 3$ will be the amount for lossless. 5$ remains the same (advantage for those who paid 1$ per song without a limit because this was the total amount of last month's songs). The multitracks cost 15$ a month and the workshop and request pledge is at 30$ per month.
Pledge $0 or more per month
Pledge $0.01 or more per month
- Full length version of every song (covers and originals*) in lossy quality
- YouTube version of every song (covers and originals*) in lossy quality
- Previews of new songs (covers and originals*)
- Cover artworks
- A monthly chance to win physical products (as available)
*By originals I mean the songs composed and written by me. Of course I can't give you originals of my covers because I don't own the performing rights for the original recordings.
- Full length version of every song (covers and originals*) in lossless quality
- YouTube version of every song (covers and originals*) in lossless quality
- All from above
- All digital releases on Bandcamp for free
- Instrumentals and a capella versions
- All from above
- Multitracks and MIDI files
Genie in the bottle
The perk is limited to 4 per month.
*The choice must be reasonable. If a song doesn't work at all you will have the possibility to request another song.