Hey patrons, Writing this post because I feel I owe you all an apology for the lack of content here. As it is now April with no new updates, I'm just now getting back to some normalcy in my life. Back in February when I was still posting, my apartment at the time flooded, putting not only my life, but the lives of my wife and daughter, in disarray. Due to mold concerns and damaged items that nobody wanted to take any accountability for, we were displaced from our home for the better part of a month until we came to a solution. We were finally able to break our lease without penalty and find new housing. Next came replacing the items lost that were not covered by our insurance. Matter if fact, we're still doing that. Working long hours and in a state of constant repair, I simply have not had much time to do any art. I'm getting back on the ball with a lot of things, some work I can't show off, but I am starting up some other things that I can. My personal project Tezla is getting a facelift and I will start showing that near the end of the month. Stay tuned and I hope you continue to be a patron, and hope for more to come. Thank you for the support.
Pledge $0 or more per month
Pledge $0.01 or more per month
1.) New Supporter
$1 or more per month
Thanks for your support! New to my work?
- Access to Activity Feed for general updates, development blog, and occasional high tier access.
- WIP sketches.
- Archive of comic pages from previous works (Tezla #1, and soon others).
2.) New Works in Progress
$5 or more per month
- Everything from previous reward.
- Behind-the-scenes look at sketches, pages, panels, pinups, etc. of future issues of Tezla (or other comic stories I have).
3.) NEW CONTENT!!!
$10 or more per month
- Everything from previous rewards.
- 1-2 Pages/Pinups per week of new content from future issues of Tezla (or other comic works) WHEN AVAILABLE
4.) Commission Build Up
$25 or more per month
Full color, single character 11x17 commissions are $100. Not everyone has that up front. At this tier, you can work your way to a commission. After 4 months, I will work on a character of your choosing, original or mainstream. Stay in this tier for a year, that's 3 in total. Not a bad deal, if you ask me.
In the meantime, you have access to everything else.