Ammar wrote me a bunch of interesting questions and we spontaneously decided to create an interview from that, which turned out to be a lot of fun.
We covered the following topics, and more:
- What Ammar actually does everyday in his job
- Ammar's biggest challenge: explaining the effects of proposed plans to decision-makers
- Potential professional use-cases for Citybound
- The longer-term plans for Citybound
- Gameplay and collaborative gameplay
I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
Feel free to ask any questions yourselves!
Discussion on /r/Citybound