I really could have done with a site such as this one years ago when I first moved to work from home. Well, we can't turn back the clock, but we can move forward and I am so grateful to anyone who is interested in supporting my creative journey.
Some thoughts of creative projects that are brewing:
For a while I ran a thrift store which had the plan to fund my efforts to help empower orphans. Sadly the project was not financially viable. However, one item that came in was an interesting canvas. It is rather like a piece of floral fabric just stretched across a wooden frame. Rather boring on it's own. I looked at it a few times and just could not bring myself to give it to a bride. It needs some spicing up.
Initially I thought of painting a larger rose in the centre and having the fabric as a boarder. I began to prepare the central section which got shelved due to moving.
A few days ago, my mother and I were looking at some garments left over from the thrift store and noticing nice lace here, interesting beading there but the whole garment is not really worth selling or passing on. So we began removing the items that are of use. Then we came up with an idea. I am so very excited. I have a few pictures in planning stage as we busily undo beads, lace and so on.
I can't wait to get started on the pictures. I hope to sell them through my website but perhaps I will arrange another art exhibition. What are your thoughts, where do you like to purchase? Do you purchase art online? Do you enjoy an art exhibition? Are you interested in hearing more about these pictures?
While I relax with the fun of removing flowers, I have the time to think about the book I wrote to promote occupational therapy. Now that I have completed editing the book, I need to order a final proof copy and then move forward to design bookmarks and other items in order to begin giving talks. I'd love to hear your thoughts about what you enjoy most in a bookmark. It can be the size, the shape, whether you like an image with just a web address or a quote. All thoughts are most welcome.
There are costs involved in producing the bookmarks. But I'm thinking, if I get enough contributions, then for those who contribute $10 and up to this creative process monthly I can send a bookmark. I'd need your mailing address, so please be in touch.
Thank you so much for joining me in this process. I am so looking forward to producing quality, inspiring and meaningful products, art, books, PDF download documents, and to sharing more on my blogs. Thus far my blogs have all been a kindness from me but it's time consuming and not easy to keep sharing with no income to cover basics.
Well, those are my very immediate thoughts. Do you have any questions about my work, my art, my goals and plans? Please send them through. Your questions can help me to know what topics to post about.
Pledge $0 or more per month
Pledge $0.01 or more per month
- You have access to my Patron only stream. I will check this on a regular basis.
- Patreon only 10% discount in my www.creationsfromjerusalem.com
As a token of my appreciation, you will receive:
- The rewards of the previous tier.
- An inspirational email entitled: Words of Prayer, Words of Kindness to be written once a month. The ideas are universal and offer inspiration, hope and so much more. These emails take at least an hour to prepare. Thank you for enabling me to get back to sharing this content with others.
Credit for your Thanks
- Thank you so much for enabling me to focus on completing my workbooks. Your assistance gives me the freedom to devote to the writing and illustrations of a series of workbooks. As thanks for this support, your name will be mentioned in a special thank you page in each workbook.
- Plus all previous rewards
* As thanks for your support, you will have a mention in a slide of thanks at the end of each video that comes out thanks to your support.
* All previous rewards come to you too.