Paid for by patrons
Our newest issue is complete and online! New articles look at:
- Alcohol abuse and addiction in the tech industry
- Anti-black violence and media consumption
- Re-recruiting from the "leaky pipeline"
- Systemic failures of video games companies in moderation, codes of conducts and in-game chat
- Social media activism in the Native American community
- How sites specifically focused on marginalized people are creating safe online spaces
- Plus, a news article looking at TODO group's "Open Code of Conduct"
We're already hard at work on our 25th issue, which will be out in a few weeks. Thank you for supporting our publication, and we hope you enjoy this new issue!!