I've been here on Patreon since May2016, and admittedly I don't think I've been doing the best job. Keeping up with Patron rewards, both tangible and intangible, has been a challenge for me. Sometimes I manage to do a great job, other months it's kind of rocky. I want to do better job for all of my Patrons.
With that in mind, I have done (or am about to do) a few things to make 2017 an amazing and rewarding year to be a Patron.
1) For some reason, I never sent out rewards for November! I have zero idea how that happened, and I'm so sorry! For anyone who missed it, you'll be getting a double reward this month.
2) I'll be sending out Patron rewards the first week of each month (except this month, because there was a delay at the printer and I haven't got the necessary parts to assemble them yet!)
3) I have a new "Social Media and Patreon Schedule" that I'll be posting in a follow-up post to this one, which will be viewable by Patrons of all levels. This is a weekly schedule that I will follow.
4) I'm going to do some re-wording of the tier descriptions on my front page. This won't affect anything other than what the front page looks like, but I wanted to add some clarifications and specifics about each tier, because I think it's all a little bit vague right now.
5) I'm making Patreon a huge priority. I definitely have a hard time juggling stuff, and I am often really bad at reaching out. I tend to just shrink when what I need to do is EXPAND, and talk out stuff and talk about ideas and present what I'm doing. I think I'm such a perfectionist that I've been curating myself to death, only feeling like I should share just those perfect, finished things, and not really feeling comfortable being more raw and rough. I want to really challenge my comfort zone about that, and not be afraid to let things get a little bit less than perfect in what I share!