My CP is busting her ass left right and center to help me get this to you--so if you're feeling froggy, hit her up and send her some love.
Just remember--I need your help to push this thing out there--every recommendation you make on social media helps expose this ridiculous universe to more people. And that contest! We're still going--so make sure you post as many times as you like across twitter, tumblr, and facebook using #underlondonverse to let me see you're spreading the love! For each platform I'll be awarding a physical copy of the entire Under-London universe once the novel run is complete--so don't miss your chance!
**Small note, regarding another story: For continuity's sake, Caroline parts 1 & 2 have been renamed "The Escape from Under-London," and their part-numbers respectively. That's really the only change made to it, so if you see those posts edited, don't fret. I'm just picky and was so excited to get that story to you that I forgot to give it an official name, rather than its working title.
(Largely it's because I like the format of T__UL. I mean, TBOUL, TEFUL, TKOUL all lead up to TNOUL. Don't mock me.)
Pledge $0 or more per month
Pledge $0.01 or more per month
- the warm-fuzzy knowledge that you are helping make a writer's dreams come true
- immediate access to content here two weeks before it's posted to any other platform.
- you'll also have access to downloadable PDFs of the content I post here.
- mention in future "Acknowledgements" section at the end of each completed work.
- , this tier will have access to "audiobook" chapters read by the author, available for download.
- Monthly access to a super-secret blog with additional content--it could be anything like artwork, "extra" scenes from the stories, to short-stories by request, or more!
- To be entered into a monthly drawing for the chance to give me a random prompt, to be featured in the Secret blog or in the novel itself!
- , Royalty will receive monthly or bimonthly 'zines (physical copies of the latest chapters), and be in a monthly drawing for physical copies of the full novels.
- The guaranteed option to request/prompt a specific thing in a work of up to 5,000 words (the average short story). This could mean you could ask for a scene where Eden and Ransley start a dog-walking business (or whatever), a "missing" scene, or maybe a completely unrelated prompt about like a hamster and Thermodynamic Laws or something. It's up to you!