This plugin adds random mob characters across maps in story mode in order to make it feel less vacant. The mobs have simple animations, no annoying sounds and don't move from their spots - they are purely for decoration.
- Added custom silhouette models - different models spawn on different maps (thanks to Augh and Omega for help with these)
- Added more variation between mob body shapes
- Do not spawn mobs during story events
How to use
- Make sure you have at least BepInEx 5.1, as well as latest BepisPlugins and KKAPI.
- Download the release zip below.
- Extract the archive into your game directory. The plugin .dll should end up inside the BepInEx\plugins\KK_MobAdder directory.
- Check if there are no warnings on game startup, mobs should appear when you start a new day in story mode.
- You can disable the mobs and change their color from the game's settings screen, look for mob settings near the bottom (the same settings that control mobs on the train map). You need to reenter the current map to see the change.
- The amount of spawned mobs varies by time of the day and location. It can be adjusted in plugin settings, and by editing the included spread.csv file if you want to fine-tune it.
- You can add more mob spawn points if you want to. Go to plugin settings and assign both of the plugin's hotkeys, check their descriptions as well. If you add a bunch of spawn points please consider sharing your positions.csv file so everyone can benefit!