A plugin for Koikatu! (コイカツ！ or Koikatsu!) that adds additional attachment points for accessories. It allows attaching to all finger segments, buttocks and toes.
- Fixed Enum.GetName hook not working (should fix some UI issues)
- Fixed possible nullreference crash when exiting maker
- Updated to use BepInEx 5.1 (thanks to Keelhauled)
v1.0 - Initial release
How to use
- Requires at least BepInEx 5.1 64bit and MoreAccessories 1.1.0.
- Remove the 'BepInEx\plugins\KK_MoreAccessoryParents.dll' file if it exists.
- Extract the release into your game directory. The .dll file should end up inside your 'BepInEx\plugins' folder. New options will appear in the character maker (check screenshot above).