This plugin adds a "warp to this character" button to the character roster in roaming mode (press middle mouse button and select the clipboard icon from the menu). You can also warp to the next story event (it will appear at the top center, like in the preview picture above).
This plugin is a replacement/upgrade for KK_MoveMapFromCharaList. Compared to its precedesor, this plugin warps the player right next to the target, has a nicer icon that only appears if characters are on a different map than the player, and uses BepInEx5 instead of IPA.
v1.1.1 - Loading speed improvements
v1.1 - Fixed lag/delay when opening the character list (especially with many characters)
v1.0 - First release
How to use
- Make sure you have at least BepInEx 5.1, as well as latest BepisPlugins and KKAPI.
- Remove BepInEx\IPA\KK_MoveMapFromCharaList.dll if you have it.
- Download the release zip below.
- Extract the archive into your game directory. The plugin .dll should end up inside the BepInEx\plugins directory.
- Check if there are no warnings on game startup, mobs should appear when you start a new day in story mode.