A plugin for Koikatu! (コイカツ！ or Koikatsu!) that adds additional attachment points for accessories. It allows attaching to all finger segments, buttocks and toes.
v1.2 - Thanks to Bluhman for this update!
- Fixed Enum.GetName hook not working (should fix some UI issues)
- Fixed possible nullreference crash when exiting maker
- Updated to use BepInEx 5.1 (thanks to Keelhauled)
v1.0 - Initial release
How to use
- Requires at least BepInEx 5.1 64bit and MoreAccessories 1.1.
- Remove the 'BepInEx\KK_MoreAccessoryParents.dll' file if it exists.
- Download the latest release and extract it inside your game directory. The .dll should end up inside your BepInEx\plugins directory.
- Look out for errors when starting the game. New options should appear in the character maker (check screenshot above).