Nov 21, 2020
Plugin for Koikatsu character maker that highlights areas affected by sliders when hovering over them with the mouse cursor. Based on bone highlighting proof of concept by essu.
- 251500a @ManlyMarco Fixed causing black borders in transparent screenshots in character maker under some conditions
- 79557f0 @ManlyMarco Ported to KKS
- a6a251a @ManlyMarco Added process name filters (no longer runs in studio or VR)
- d65ca8a @ManlyMarco Fixed compatibility with ABMX 4.4.2
- d1935d6 af78b1c @DeathWeasel1337 Separated slider and accessory config settings
- f3470dd Fixed showing geometry hidden by alpha masks and transparent textures (no longer shown, thanks to essu for shader work)
- cc69e9e Fixed highlight not drawing over some accessories (thanks to Anon11 for reporting and help with fixing)
- Added accessory highlighting (hover over accessory slot buttons; replaces Madevil's plugin here, kudos to him for implementing it first!)
- Added settings to disable and change highlight color (in plugin settings)
- Fixed interfering with some effects like makeup (was an issue only in maker)
- Prevent potential compatibility issues with other plugins
How to use
- You must update to at least BepInEx v5.4.15, KKAPI v1.24 and ABMX v4.4.3.
- Download the latest release for your game below.
- Extract the archive inside your game directory. The plugin dll file should end up inside the BepInEx/plugins folder. Overwrite if asked.
- Start character maker and hover over some sliders. Not all sliders will show the highlight, but most should.
The character card in the preview picture was made by Neptune.