Welcome to our ‘Knit Along with Kay’ collection.
One of the biggest challenges in knitting is understanding all the yarn weights and what they can be used for. Today Kay tackles this subject head on as she takes you through all the most common yarn weights. Along the way she offers advice on what you might use each yarn she shows for.
Join Kay as she:
- Shows you an example of all the most commonly used yarn weights
- Talks you through each yarn in turn giving you an idea on what projects they might be used for
- Discusses a little bit about needle sizes and which to use with different yarn weights
- Talks through her experiences with each of the yarn weights
- Fyberspates Gleam Lace https://fyberspates.com
- Botanical Yarn https://botanicalyarn.com
- Cascade Heritage http://www.cascadeyarns.com
- Schachenmayr Regia https://schachenmayr.com/en/our-collections/regia
- Tuku Wool https://www.tukuwool.com/en/
- King Cole Majestic DK https://www.kingcole.com
- Cascade 220 http://www.cascadeyarns.com
- Lettlopi https://www.woolwarehouse.co.uk/yarn/lopi-lettlopi-all-colours
- King Cole Riot https://www.kingcole.com
- Stylecraft Belissimo https://www.stylecraft-yarns.co.uk
You can find more Knit Along with Kay series here: https://www.bakerybears.com/knit-along-with-kay/
Thank you so much for watching and we'll see you soon with more!
Dan & Kay