Plugin that tweaks and (hopefully) improves Koikatu and Koikatsu Party gameplay. View a list of included features here.
- Fixed force insert not working under some mod setups
- Added support for the VR module (thanks to @MayouKurayami in #5)
- Merged Fulmene/KK_ExperienceLogic (#6) (The experienced/lewd states now require playing with only one hole, front or rear, not both; Can be turned off in settings)
- Added a setting to not hide player model when touching in H scenes (on by default)
- Added process filters - no longer runs in studio
- No longer decrease heroine H bar at end of each day. Instead, increase it by a random amount based on status (this way masturbation and lesbian events are more common)
- Clarified some setting names and descriptions (some settings might be reset)
- Fixed and simplified decreasing lewdness after H (has a much larger effect now, can increase lewdness if not satisfied).
- Upgraded to use BepInEx5 and latest plugins; Use nuget packages; Optimized some code
How to use
- Make sure you have at least BepInEx 5.1 and latest BepisPlugins and KKAPI.
- Download the latest release (attached below).
- Remove 'BepInEx\plugins\KoikatuGameplayMod.dll' and 'BepInEx\plugins\ KK_ExperienceLogic.dll' files from your game if they exist.
- Extract the archive into your game directory. The plugin .dll should end up inside your BepInEx\plugins directory.
- Check if there are no warnings on game startup, GameplayMod options should appear in plugin settings. You can turn off the functions you don't need.
Note: As always there's a good chance this will break kPlug. I can't check the compatibility and I'm unable to fix any compatibility issues that aren't caused by issues in this plugin, but it should be possible to make these two plugins work together by disabling any conflicting functions of this plugin in plugin settings.