Apr 18, 2020
LALA update is ready to go with new features!
- PEAK REDUCTION: Simply, it's threshold setting. Will set you compression level.
- GAIN: Make up gain
- LIMIT: When you engage, it will work as limiter. Otherwise, it will react as compressor.
- EXT: External side chain option. You will still be to use sidechain filter with external sidechain.
- HPF: Will cut low end.
- MF / MG: - Will set sensitivity of compressor for mid frequencies.
- HF - Will set sensitivity of compressor for high frequencies (Enhanced version of original unit's R37 setting)
- POWER: Bypass button
- ANALOG OBSESSION label is oversampling. Simply click it and engage 4x oversampling.
- Touchscreen support
- Resizable interface. Simple "Bottom Right Corner Handle" to resize. 50% to 200%.
*Resizing Tip: When you duplicate plug-in, it will remember current state of GUI size. But if you load new instance, it will be opened at default size. To get rid of this issue, simply follow these steps;
1. Open plug-in for the first time
2. Resize GUI according to your screen resolution or you liking before setting any knobs
3. Save this state as default preset with your DAW
Now, you will be able to load new instances with same size.
(If you want to go default size, simply double click to resize handle.)
VST3 / AU / AAX Native - Audiosuite | Mac 10.11 - 13.X | Intel / Apple Silicon
VST3 / AAX Native - Audiosuite | Windows 10 - 11
Mac Versions require a graphic card that supports “Metal”
Windows Versions require a graphic card that supports “OpenGL”
VERSION 3.1 - 2.1.2023
- Fixed hot signal and high-pass issue