LARPers Of Color Interview!
For submission guidelines and what we need you to say before each interview, please see the Interview Masterpost!
THEN BEGIN :D
- What is your previous larping experience?
- What skills have you acquired from LARPing?
- How would you say the larp community has affected you?
- How does your gaming experience differ from a white larper, if at all?
- Many LARPS have analogues of real-life cultures of People of Color, what has been your experience interacting with those analogues? Have they been handled respectfully? If not, what would make it better?
- What about white larpers playing those races and cultures?
- Has the plot for a game ever touched on a subject that made you uncomfortable? If so, how did you handle that?
- Has something ever happened at a game OOC that made you uncomfortable? If so, how did you handle that?
- How would you like staff members to handle situations in which someone raises a concern about race in the story and execution of the game?
- What do you wish more larps would do?
- What is the BEST larp experience you’ve had?
- What kinds of experiences empower you in larp?
- Have you ever had an issue in real life that LARPing has helped you with?
- Have you ever experienced character bleed? How did you handle that?
- What style of larp do you prefer?
- What would you say is your favorite type of character to play?
- Do you prefer dark story themes, more whimsical, or a combination?
- What would you like to say to a person of color who is thinking about larping? Or anyone who is thinking about larping?
- What would you say to a person who is thinking of starting their own larp?
- What is a fun or interesting skill you have learned for LARP?
- Is there anything else you'd like to add?
- Why do you larp?