What work did we do? What did we complete? What challenges faced us? What outcomes did we desire, and which ones did we find? What was rewarding? What was effort better spent elsewhere?
Join us for a discussion on how we’re thinking about the past decade to help us chart our creative paths in the coming new year.
Sponsors for this episode
- Boulder and Fleet: Adventurers for Hire - http://boulderandfleet.com
- This Panda Needs You - http://this-panda.com
- Lean Into Art Workshops - http://leanintoart.com/workshops
Thanks to our top 5 Patreon supporters
- Becca Hillburn - http://twitter.com/nattosoup
- Rachel Ross - http://twitter.com/nycteris
- Jonathan Wornson
- Mike White - http://facebook.com/fefollies
- Art & Science Punks - Emotions+Data for Goal Planning - Part 1 - https://artsciencepunks.fireside.fm/7
- LIA 163 - Rapid Iterative Collaboration, with Jesse Kauffman - http://www.leanintoart.com/blog/2016/9/30/lia-cast-163-rapid-iterative-collaboration-with-jesse-kauffman
Connect with Jerzy and Rob