LIA Cast 174 - Self Care
Creative pursuits often happen in addition to other, often more pressing, obligations. Our commitment to the various demands on our bandwidth can often lead us to overlook rest, healthy eating, exercise, and purposeful pauses, elements necessary to keep us effective in meeting our commitments!
Join Jerzy and Rob for a discussion on navigating the frictions between bandwidth for creative projects and for self care.
Sponsors for this episode
- Boulder and Fleet: Adventurers for Hire - http://boulderandfleet.com
- This Panda Needs You - http://this-panda.com
- Lean Into Art Workshops - http://leanintoart.com/workshops
Thanks to our top 5 Patreon supporters
- Shauni Redfearn - http://twitter.com/shauniredfearn
- Todd Lauzon - http://twitter.com/toddlauzon
- Bill Gathen - http://twitter.com/epicpoodle
- Rachel Ross - http://twitter.com/nycteris
- Mike White - http://instagram.com/fefollies
- The Upside of Stress - https://www.amazon.com/Upside-Stress-Why-Good-You/dp/1101982934
- I Know How She Does It - https://www.amazon.com/Know-How-She-Does-Successful/dp/159184732X
- Monkey Step-Dad - https://www.instagram.com/p/BG01PqrRgGX
Connect with Jerzy and Rob
- Jerzy on Twitter - http://twitter.com/jerzy
- Rob on Twitter - http://twitter.com/robstenzinger
- Lean Into Art on Twitter - http://twitter.com/leanintoart
Pledge $0 or more per month
Pledge $0.01 or more per month
Pledge $1 or more per month
You'll receive our gratitude for helping make the LIA Cast sustainable! Oh, and we'll give you two PDF comic downloads: the PDF edition of Jerzy's Cap'n Cat: Former Shark Hunter mini-comic and the PDF edition of Rob's Art Geek Zoo: Hidden Talent which has a full 4 chapter story arc told in 120 pages!