Update: Added the Android port.
Please note: I'm trying out Patreon's Early Access system this time. This means that if you're a $5 patron or above, you'll get access to this post immediately. Everyone else will automatically get access to it one month later. Please let me know if this isn't working correctly.
Long Live the Princess version 0.18.0 is now available for download.
This version is short because I was sick nearly half the month, not to mention the fact that February is a short month, to begin with. Still, I've packed it with as much content as I can, including some much-needed quality of life improvements.
The main focus of this update is to teach you how to solve dark secrets. With this out of the way, there is almost no limit to where we can go with upcoming versions. I'm a little secretive with my patch notes this time. You'll probably realize why once you've actually played this update.
Additionally, the town travel system has been replaced with a brand new town map. You'll receive a quick explanation of how it works once you load your saved game or play through the tutorial.
- You can now train with the Crone so that you can reveal a person's dark secrets.
- Town travel system replaced with a town map.
- Significant development added to one potential relationship.
- New scene added to the gallery.
- Rejecting Nell now awards a point of Charisma. This also applies retroactively to existing saves.
- Touched up many outdated transitions in the early parts of the game.
- Various tweaks and fixes.