Long Live the Princess version 0.19.0 is now available for download.
This is probably the most significant update I've made for this game yet, the result of me working on it 7 days a week all month alongside my regular job. It contains 442 new images, well beyond the previous record of 155 in version 0.11.0. Much of this comes from small variations in the renders, but that's not unique for this update.
You can now crack Evelyn's dark secret, romance her, and... well, I'll just let you see for yourself. Keep in mind that she won't be coming back if she has left town in your game, so if you want to see most of the new content, you need to load a save from before she left, or start a new game.
In any case, I strongly recommend starting over from scratch in this version. I usually don't do this, but because of the way this update is structured, you'll get the most out of it if the new content integrates itself with your game from the very beginning. You'll understand why once you play it, I suspect.
- Implemented Evelyn's dark secret.
- Two new repeatable scenes with Evelyn.
- Two additional repeatable scenes for when you spend time with Evelyn.
- Expanded Remove Inhibitions for Evelyn.
- Expanded Evelyn's night scene with alternate renders for new wardrobe state.
- Charisma training now goes up to level 5.
- Added a new category to the Gallery. Moved one existing scene to this new category.
- Increased the requirements for Evelyn to make a final decision about her relationship with the MC.
- Major overhaul of the way Evelyn's renders are selected behind the scenes, improving many transitions and making it easier to add new poses.
- Added variation images for when Evelyn speaks, making conversations with her work the same as with the other girls.
- All existing conversations with Evelyn in the home location updated to use the new visuals.
- Like with Nell, rejecting Primrose now awards a point of Charisma. This is retroactive. You will still receive Charisma for accepting their advances.
- Standardized the location menus across the game. Options will now be shown in this order: Spells, actions, everything else, destinations, leave. Please let me know if you find any exceptions to this.
- Added menu shortcuts to the map in the two locations where you are most likely to use it.
- Various tweaks and fixes.