Long Live the Princess version 0.22.0 is now available for download.
This update is a little different from usual. There is just one more regular scene with no noteworthy story development. Instead, the focus is on the new roaming characters feature that I've promised since the beginning of this game's development. It's nothing too fancy, and it's nowhere near complete, but this is a good beginning.
Roaming characters means that you will now start to see some girls in different places than you're used to. Interaction with them is limited when they're not in their regular location, but it does add variety and makes the world feel more alive. It also keeps things a little unpredictable. Some characters that previously used to be available almost all the time might now be busy occasionally. It can also go the other way. For example, you will now have the opportunity to make Evelyn available more often in the afternoons.
Because of the nature of some of these new scenes, you might not see a few of them at all if you've passed day 60, and you might miss out on others if you have reached Primrose's arrest event. This is a feature that's meant to be experienced from the beginning of the game, not as an additional thing to explore once you've exhausted all other content. From now on, the game will start making more assumptions about time. Anything past day 60 can be assumed to be outside the scope of the game, though it's perfectly fine to continue playing for as many days as you like until the endgame is implemented.
In addition to the roaming characters, this update also fixes a record amount of bugs, some of which have been lurking in the shadows for a while. If you've been following this game for a while, you'll know that bugs aren't exactly commonplace in my releases. That doesn't mean LLtP is immune to them, and we're facing the consequences of that this time around.
But enough about that. For now, enjoy!
- Added a new sex scene with Evelyn.
- Added 6 minor scenes with roaming characters.
- Added descriptive text to the ability screen when you're suffering from ability drain.
- You can now finger Evelyn in night scenes after taking her virginity.
- Replaced two dialogue images for Evelyn that made her never close her mouth if she was naked, unshaved, and displaying certain emotions.
- You can no longer gain Perversity multiple times in night scenes. Any excess Perversity gain from this source has been retroactively removed.
- Fixed a bug that displayed incorrect ability drain in the UI.
- You should no longer be able to steal Callie's panties multiple times.
- Various tweaks and fixes.