Update: Added the latest walkthrough by WTFosaurus.
Long Live the Princess version 0.25.0 is now available for download.
Welcome to the beginning of our dedicated push towards the endgame! Starting this month, the focus is almost exclusively on putting all the necessary pieces in place so that we can move onto the endgame and reach the climax of the story. At that point, we can go back and add more scenes and implement New Game Plus. Don't expect all the relationships or every minor storyline (or even every ability. Perversity, I'm looking at you) to be done by the time we reach the endgame. The idea is to get only the most essential characters where they need to be before we move on, not to flesh them out completely. Not yet, anyway.
Specifically, this month is the first half of the Nell/Samarra/Fairy Queen push. If everything goes according to plan, all three of those girls should be ready for the endgame after next month. Any missing content for them after that can be considered non-essential, though it will be added later.
This update features a rather unusual puzzle. I'm not sure how well it works, so I'd love to hear your feedback on it and what, if anything, I can do to improve it. Remember, if you're not getting anywhere with the puzzle, it's very likely that you don't have all the information you need yet. Go explore for a while. Odds are you'll know when you're ready, even if the game doesn't explicitly tell you.
Download the walkthrough (Updated for 0.25.0 by WTFosaurus. Original written by Augustus Commodus)
- You may now attempt to interpret the Fairy Queen's visions.
- Charisma training now goes up to level 6.
- Added a new scene with Samarra.
- Added a new sex training scene with the Fairy Queen.
- Samarra will now tell you her whole story if you are worthy of it.
- Improved animation, lighting, and pubic hair color in Samarra's first sex scene.
- It is now possible to search Samarra's tent.
- Added a new musical track: Samarra's Theme.
- Various tweaks and fixes