Like I mentioned last time, I am going to try and let everyone know ahead of time what the upcoming video will be each month. I know some people have said in the past that my videos aren't worth $5, so I'm letting you know ahead of time if you want to continue backing my Patreon each month.
I have had several people ask me to do a "day in the life" video about my daily routine and answer some questions about my workflow and the industry. I've done a ton of painting videos as well as everyone else out there, so I think this is something different and unique that most artists don't really talk about.
Here are some of the topics I cover in the video.
- What is a typical day like for you?
- Creating video tutorials
- In-house concept work
- What is the process like when working for a client?
- How many clients do you work for at once?
- How do you manage your time when working for multiple clients?
- Do you work all at once or split up your hours?
- Do you work during the weekend?
Right now the video is about 46 minutes long. If you have any other topics you would like to hear about that have to deal with my daily routine or the pipeline of working with clients or anything else related, please let me know and I will add it to the video.