* Gearing up for 0.14 release still. 24 issues in the milestone; 17 are closed; 7 remain - follow along on the github milestone
* Good news is that LeftLeftPanel (also TagPanel or GroupPanel or FilterPanel) is good to go.
* However, we are still seeing major performance issues (both CPU & RAM) which we're wanting to close before we ship.
* Finally, we're trying to sneak in a new workaround for UISIs (undecryptable messages), where users can manually press a button to rerequest keys if they're missing.
* We ran out of CPU on the synapse master yet again due to increasing traffic levels - the worst sideeffect (other than general latency) is that Freenode membership changes fall behind during west-coast US business hours, meaning newly joined users on the IRC side don't appear and aren't bridged to Matrix.
* So, loooooooads of perf work happening to fix this!
* Splitting out push calculations to happen on the new 'event creator' workers
* Profiling the master with Theseus to find other hotspots; e.g. Read Markers (now optimised with more cacheing)
* Rich vdH has been working away on state resets (and ops hell)
* Synapse 0.27 on the horizon once we've fixed the CPU fun.
* Progress happening in the community - thanks to Anoa and others; we're going to be back as soon as Synapse 0.27 is out.
* We announced all the new releases last week!
* Shipped a quick update on iOS to fix a problem with blank groups.
* Quick Replies are here in notifications, on dev, thanks to a Status Open Bounty submission from Joey Watts!
* Swift 4 support on iOS SDK was contributed/fixed by John Flanaghan at Spok
* We're now in a bugfixing & maintenance sprint!
* Sticker packs are done pending review!
* Much discussion of .well-known URLs. Huge thanks to uhoreg for shepherding the spec proposal through whilst trying to incorporate feedback from the wider community.
* Matthew spent last weekend working on governance docs for Matrix.org for a more open community contribution process - looking at inspiration from Rust and others.
Hiring! Come work on Matrix!!