All known script errors have been fixed. I am hoping for this to be my last hotfix. I think all “game breaker” mod bugs are fixed at this point including adding some work-arounds for some of EA's bugs, so I hope to start moving to coding for the next full release now. I am sure little weirdness and bugs will still be around, but I can fix those in the next full release.
Fixes for this hotfix:
- Pets moving out of households.
- Pets moving into lots.
- Child support being charged for pets.
- Neglected child adoption and "Kill Sim" fixes (All fixed now I think)
- Adoption Rename Child should work now for Inactive Sims.
- Forget Active Sim fixes.
- Fixed EA's new bug where the active doctor career can't be completed because a pregnant Sim won't come to the hospital at level 8.
- Various fixes to different things that should bypass pets (like clothing/makeup syncing for example).
- When Sims get married, their pets count as dependents when moving is determined if there are no other adults in the household to care for the pets.
- Errors being logged when Toddlers go to bed.
- Errors being logged when Sims take showers and then Sims forgetting to get dressed again after showers! ;)