Meggcha Suit project update : I am still designing :)
 
Here's a quick update for this week, again, apologies for not keeping up the designing pace as I did with the Six Bottles project. My course is nearing its end and revision will be taking up as much time as studying.

Pictured above is the completed design for the meggcha suit in a crouching pose.

The idea for this pose is that the suit would be "picking up" the egg. I'll have to adjust it slightly so that an egg can rest between the hands.

A quick check on the Shapeways site revealed only a few small issues.


I've discovered that I should've spent more time working on the structure and joints of the suit, I knew not having a ball-joint for the ankle would come back to haunt me :)

Oh well, lesson learned.


Have a good weekend everyone!