Mail goes out tomorrow to everyone who gets rewards for their April contributions. I'm always excited to write out the postcards and letters and put together small crochet gifts for those at the higher reward levels. It's a joy to me to do this part!
Mail rewards start at the $10 level. If you donate at that level and don't get mail from me, make sure to check your donation details to see that you haven't marked the option to "donate without reward". And if you do get mail from me and don't want it but do want to give, you can change your donation to include the "donate without reward" option.
Thank you again to each and every one of you who helps me to keep my work going.
Crochet Monthly Newsletter
Collaborative Creatives Monthly Newsletter
CROCHET AND COLLABORATION NEWSLETTERS
Crochet Exercises for Creativity ... themed monthly
- A theme … Some examples include mindfulness crochet, improving relationships through crafting, finding inner peace with crochet and crocheting in a way that connects you to community. Some themes are drawn from Hook to Heal and the research that went to create that book; others are based on new research.
- Information about the theme including research and helpful quotations
- At least one crochet exercise to assist you in developing the theme … this exercise will include the steps and may also include tutorials / examples
- “Yarn For Thought” questions to muse on or journal about as a means to dig further into the topic and assist you in better utilizing crochet for healing
- Recommendations for additional resources regarding the topic and / or tools in assisting you to crochet for that theme
People at this funding level also have access to the two other monthly newsletters (the basic crochet and collaborative creatives) at no extra charge.
THEMED EMAIL WITH MONTHLY RESPONSE
THEMED EMAIL WITH WEEKLY RESPONSE
- How the month's theme applies to your individual creative life
- How you would like to work with the theme for the month, including goal-setting if desired
- Check-ins on progress towards goals
- Feedback on your work designed to help you take it further creatively
- Any blocks that you are having with the month's theme
- Deeper analysis of your responses to journal prompts
- What resources might best assist you in moving forward
- And anything else that you might want help with in terms of crochet for healing!