I noticed a while ago that whenever the white racist aristocracy pushes back against racial economic equality activist efforts, it's always packaged within a place of mega-selfish "You blackies will NEVER get a single DIME of MY money!!!!" This is an interesting position to take considering the reason for the racial wealth gap disparity is because of the legacy of exploitation, plunder and property theft they have inflicted upon ADOS for the last four centuries.
"Your" money is my money. I'm demanding it back.
- Race and Local Knowledge: New Evidence from the Southern Homestead Act
- Dispossession: Discrimination Against African American Farmers in the Age of Civil Rights by Pete Daniel
- African Americans Have Lost Untold Acres of Land Over the Last Century
- From 15 Million Acres to 1 Million: How Black People Lost Their Land
- Here’s why black families have struggled for decades to gain wealth
- The Case for Reparations
MEDIUM: Scanned pen & ink cartoon drawing w/Adobe Photoshop color.