In releasing the Crystal Kingdom map today I've been thinking a lot recently about map supplements to preexisting D&D stories/modules. The Crystal Kingdom map is an accessory to be used/listened with The Adventure Zone podcast and our battle map making guide is for a side quest in the Lost Mine of Phandelver starting module.
What kind of interest might there be for continuing this trend? Not attempting to replace the maps already found there, but instead help plug holes or add other possibilites for adventure areas where maps may have been deemd 'unnecessary'. If you think that could be cool, let me know which module you think could use the most help.
I also left an option for those of you just looking for my own content here! Not necessarily leaning one way or the other, just entertaining the idea and wanted to see what you all thought.
No preexisting modules, just the OC!
Lost Mine of Phandelver
Curse of Strahd
Storm King's Thunder
Out of the Abyss
Princes of the Apocalypse
Hoard of the Dragon Queen
Pledge $0 or more per Map
Pledge $0.01 or more per Map
- Access to high-resolution images of every map I create, including alternative versions without grids, labels, names, and other customizable options.
- Access to all previously released patron-only content.
- Participation in patron-only polls that helps guide the direction and goals of the content released here.
- Access to all of the previous rewards from the lower tier.
- Participation in additional polls that help determine the flavor or genre of maps.
- Access to the Photoshop file for every new map released.
- Access to all of the previous rewards from the lower tiers.
- The ability to use their support as a means of earning a personalized map--after 3 months of sequential support at this tier, Patrons at this level are rewarded with a non-commercial map commission (Battle Map, Building Map, or Town Map). To be eligible for this reward you may not have a 'maximum monthly pledge' set.
- A commercial license agreement for using the content here in your own modules and adventures.
- Access to all high-resolution maps released here, along with their unlabeled versions and Photoshop files so that they can be tailored to your particular adventure.
- Full information and conditions can be found here.