After tomorrow it's October, also known as #Inktober! And I am participating in this fun (and exhausting) drawing challenge!
This year I'm using my own list with mythical creatures (#mythicalinktober)
My goal is to make:
- 2 drawing for the $50 tier gold foil illustrations (Sept + Oct)
- 20 drawings for an original card deck (black & white with a gold gilted edge)
- 2 drawings for enamel pin designs
- Re-using a small selection of my best drawings for a physical coloring book,
- and at least 1 drawing will be (water)colored for the monthly wallpaper.
My goals for this month are very ambitious! And I may not complete all 31 inktober drawings, as I will of course also work on the playing cards (Jack, Illidan & Queen, Alleria + 8/9/10 of Diamonds) and at least 1 video tutorial.
If anyone has any suggestions or requests for a tutorial that ties into this month's (mythical) theme, I'd love to hear!
All my #inktober related posts will be tagged #mythicalinktober here and on Twitter.
There's a list of artists who will be participating using the same prompts, which you can find here. Link your twitter in a comment below if you are participating in #mythicalinktober, to be added to the list!