So, as many of you know, I recently named my project Homestead, a name that a I spent tons of time deciding on. Only to find out today (thanks to Hudell for the information.) that the name is already in use by another individual creating a similar game (which you can check out here). Unfortunately, I neglected to post my game on IndieDB and RPGMakerWeb as soon as I started development, meaning that the name Homestead is his intellectual property. Out of respect for his project, my Homestead will be having a name change and forum posts made for the new project under the name: Farmstead. Again, I want to thank Hudell for informing me about the other project.
Hoping to get some information regarding updates soon, so make sure to subscribe to the blog to stay updated on information.
Pledge $0 or more per month
Pledge $0.01 or more per month
- Access to patron-only game feed
- Sneak peek photos and information of upcoming updates
- Patreon Only Demos
- Your name listed as a supporter on the blog and the YouTubes
- Updated demos of the full version of the game (includes final release)
- Plus all previous rewards
- Have yourself sprited into the game!
- Have your own dialogue
- A personal thank you (best reward N/A)
- All previous awards