I also wanted to take the time to thank you all for your continued support, especially since I know things have been a bit erratic for the last month and a half, and I've been off the grid in terms of communication and progress reports which I sincerely apologize about. I have been diligently working though and we have about 8 pages of size 10 font changes coming for the hotfix. 3 of the 4 problems with the new REPAIR and DURABILITY issues have been solved though and they no longer through errors. And you want to know the kicker? Apparently, they weren't issues with my game but internal errors with Quest itself which have been thankfully, fixed. WHEW! So once this last issue is solved hopefully in the next few days I can stop pulling my hair out and finally be able to release the hotfix.
To be honest, I never thought these two issues would take as long to solve as they have. It's mind boggling. But as I said, 3 of 4 of the issues had to do with the game's internal engine, rather than my programming so all the fixes and changes I was trying to do all this time ended up being for nothing. Which I just absolutely love e____________e It has given me a lot of opportunity though to get some things worked on that I thought I wouldn't be able to get to for a long while; for example, remastering 90% of the clothing so far and streamlining all of them to look the same (in terms of layout). I've also finished the arrival scene and the basic description of the West Byway room and have moved onto the next room. Once the 5 new basic room descriptions are finished, I'll start adding the major events one at a time. ^_^
That's all I got for the time being. Oh! I also passed my teaching Praxis exam! Hurrah! These two summer classes are my last official classes too! But they are accelerated and kicking my arse all over the place >.< !