Next videos? (Please give your input!)
Hey guys, so at the moment you'll have noticed I've been putting a lot of work into the "Your First Game" series. I realized recently that this has come at the expense of the tutorial voting sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FpgkdQa56aPFIHUjIDevayXb8ppazQ8qTLnuXvlTl1I/edit#gid=0 How do you guys want me to proceed with videos, should I get this series to a 'completed' state as soon as possible or would you prefer me to alternate videos weekly between this series and voted videos? Any other ideas please feel free to share too. I want to provide for you guys who are keeping me going. My Patreon income is still significantly higher than my ad revenue income, you guys are the lions share of what gets these videos made so it's important to me that they are what you guys want to see. -S
$1 or more per month ∙ 78 patrons
Thank you for your support!
- Be credited in almost every piece of work I create.
- Receive a special emblem in my twitch.tv game, Tribal Tension.
$5 or more per month ∙ 182 patrons
You're in a club for Wizards!
- Get all of the $1 tier rewards
- Get immediate access to new tutorial videos as soon as they are ready, before public release.
- Vote in polls to select upcoming video topics.
- Get access to source code not released in tutorials, snippets, games I'm working on and other bits and pieces.
GameMaker Arch Magi
$20 or more per month ∙ 30 patrons
The most magical wizards with the fanciest robes.
- An extra voice shout out at the end of my videos goes to everyone pledging this amount or above.
- In addition, you'll get free access to every game, resource or tool I ever create (or have created) for as long as this Patreon is active.
- At this tier you can also add me on Skype/Discord (whichever you prefer) and hit me up if you're struggling with something in GameMaker. I'll see what I can do to help!