This version has network multiplayer (can be turned on using console). It has a lot of bugs, so be ready that you cannot finish game due to some critical bugs.
Differences from previous build:
1) Music and SFX can be muted
2) Mods manager
3) Various bugfixes
Pledge $0 or more per month
Pledge $0.01 or more per month
"Bases and Pegs"-level Reward
- My gratitude
- Mention in patch notes
- Mention in game's credits
- Access to Slack workspace, where my new plans are discussed
- Notifications when new development builds with new features will be ready.
"Millenium Falcon"-level Reward
- I can add new small feature by request in nearest version (for example, pilot that is not added yet, or additional useful option in menu). This is only change of priority for features, that I plan to add later.
- I can give full information about how one of upgrades/pilots can be added to the game, so you can add it by your own hands even with minimum skills in programming.
"Tantive IV"-level Reward
- I can add models/pilots/upgrades that are not present in original game, or some weird ideas like potatoes instead of ship models - but in this case this feature can be present in fork of the game, not in main code.