(continuing from 17.05.20 update)
— Passing Woods updated.
Now it is an area held together by ~225 rooms, and things are happening in there.
This is also where you are a creature of many limbs, what you do is very important to all, and you are going to be quite busy.
- [*Passing Woods can be reached through a book, it is still on the table in this room]
- It is a ~225 rooms(+) maze. Directions are strange and the map is said to be lost. But you, creature of the woods, you still knows how to get back to the entrance from any locations..um..
- There are 30+ curios and events, and also a small tune in Passing Woods.
- There is indeed an exit, it is said that one could reach Driftglass Isles through there. but that is not necessarily where you want to go -- these woods are your home after all.
- An item, bronze mirror, was added. It can be obtained in Passing Woods.
- Some of those time-depended events just outside the woods were tweaked. (the ones from 24.04.20 update)
- That said, most time-depended or randomized events require you to enter the affected area normally in order for it to process. (this means bookmarking on that exact room for a later time will not work.)
— A room added to Driftglass Isles (to connect with Passing Woods -- but you can not reach it from Driftglass Isles.) Speaking of, Driftglass Isles itself needs an update too...
— A wizard tower has mysteriously appeared in Tranquil District. (the Patrons' area)
[On a side note, all of the pictures and pixels I made for Passing Woods will be in May's reward as well. This is for laughs and for when you just want to know what else's in there.. Just avoid 'Passing Woods' folder in the stash if you want to find everything by yourself. : o]
— Log and Catalogue updated accordingly.
— Fixed known broken links. (though there's bound to be more.)
I think that's it, the update..
Have a good one, be gentle to yourselves today, if possible.