(continuing from 11.06.20 update)
— The Archives' coffee room is now open. [1st floor, Nirakul Archives]
Open hour: 9.00-17.00
(It is an area now connected with the left side of foyer on the first floor. You can still go inside the coffee room before/after it's closed, but you can not order.)
(Say hello to Romanee.)
- Magazine rack and pictures. (Some are not translated.)
- Different people come and go at different time.
- You can order your coffee with cigarettes but you'll have to sit outside.
— The Archives' crying room is now open. [4th floor, Nirakul Archives]
Open hour: 24/7
- It seems like someone has modified the 4th floor storage room.
- Simply cry everything away in the banish circle. For when you've given up on everything, sometimes.
*The Archives has no way of knowing/recover what's anyone put inside the banish circle, not even the codes. It'll be all gone. Do what you will with it.
— There has been reports of an accident at the bus stop just in front of the Archives. We have been informed that people see things they shouldn't see after midnight.
- You can encounter Biker's event only after midnight. (12am-4am) click on the bloodstain in front of the bus stop. (warning for self-harm)
— Removed 'Collection' page.
— Log updated accordingly.
— Fixed known broken links. (though there's bound to be more.)
Still working on the next update...I can only draw at night now.