Welcome to the Tom Cartos Notice Board!
This is where you will find quick links to all of the content on my Patreon page. The standard Patreon UI is not the greatest, so hopefully this will make your lives a bit easier when searching through my back catalogue, looking for information, or checking in on the latest announcements and community engagement posts. This page is replacing the old 'Archive' post which was starting to get a bit out of hand. Links with (Tier Name+) can only be accessed by patrons of that tier or above. You can also filter by tier on the main page if you prefer to see the post header images.
I will post links to all new announcements, polls, competitions, community engagement and miscellaneous information here.
- Poll - Next Adventure from Tavern Tales - Ends August 3rd (Adventurer+)
- Discover New TTRPG Creators - Part 1
- Discover New TTRPG Creators - Part 2
- Discover New TTRPG Creators - Part 3
- Discover New TTRPG Creators - Part 4
- Battlemap Suggestions (Traveller+)
- Asset Suggestions (Builder+)
- Patron Tier Information
- Licensing Information
- Roll20 Marketplace
- Kofi Donations
- How to Download Files using MyAirBridge
- How to Turn Off Patreon Email Notifications
Weekly map sets and variants are available to all Patrons, and Free versions of each set are available to the public. Builder ($2) patrons and above also get access to unfurnished versions of the maps, as well as themed asset packs to customise them. Adventurer ($3) patrons and above get occasional bonus map variants. Use the following links to explore the existing library of content.
For a quick gallery overview of all of my maps, I have a Pinterest board exhibiting all of the free versions HERE
These are more generic random encounter maps for when the party is on the road, or you need something quick for an unexpected battle. Themed by region or biome.
Current themes include Rural, Forest, Desert, Swamp, Jungle, Urban, Underdark, Coastal, Ruin, Homes, and Mountains.
This set features all of the buildings you need for your 'starter town', somewhere the intrepid heroes can safely retire to after their first taste of adventuring for some down time, shopping and role play. At least that's what you let them think...
Includes a Tavern, Blacksmith, Windmill, Garrison, Apothecary, Wizard's Tower, Church, Traders Post & Stable, Fishing Village, Farmhouse, Townhouse, Magic Shop, Brewery, Market Square and Town Map.
After venturing out into the world, our heroes will eventually find themselves drawn towards the Big City. Whether seeking work, fame, knowledge, riches, glory or just a little retail therapy, there is something for everyone.
Includes a Museum, Library, Theatre, Sewers, Bazaar, Suburban Homes, Manor, Ruined Manor, Bank, Town Hall, Prison, Hunting Lodge, Hotel, Asylum, Colosseum, Villa, Temples, City Gates , Casino, The Hall of Heroes, The Grand Western Train Station, Modular Train Car Set, Warehouse, Wharf, Three Taverns, Adventurer's Guildhall, Mages College, Palace of the Emperor & City Map.
Every new civilisation is built upon the bones of the one that came before. Delve deep enough and you might just find some remnants of these long forgotten places. Ancient ruins, antiquated temples and abandoned kingdoms are surprisingly prevalent if you look hard enough.
Includes a Ruined Watchtower, Mountain Temple, Desert Pyramid, Archaeological Excavation, Floating Island, & Dwarven Kingdom.
This East Asian inspired town may at first seem like a quiet peaceful settlement, nestled between the mountains and the sea, but bubbling below the surface is a widening chasm between the townsfolk and their new Daimyo. Whispers of rebellion and the faint smell of smoke linger in the air.
Includes Peasant Home, Farmers' House, General Store, Eta Village, Samurai Home, Roadside Storehouse, Tea House, Geisha Residence, Pagoda, Daimyo's Castle & Town Map.
Life is hard out on the fringes of civilisation, but that hardness both attracts and builds a certain kind of person, a certain kind of people. Exploration and innovation guide those pioneers seeking a new life out here on the edge, free from the strictures of society, but it is not without its own dangers.
Includes Bandit Hideout, Train Bridge, Canyon Outpost, Ranch, Burial Grounds & Militia Camp. (More coming soon!)
The world is a rich and diverse place with numerous cultures and races inhabiting it. By travelling to every corner of the world and spending time amongst the different peoples that call it home, you will open your eyes and mind to countless possibilities.
Includes a Jungle Village, Ziggurat, Mud Fort & Desert Hotel. (More coming soon)
The world is more water than land, but much of it remains unexplored or at least unknown to most. Those lucky few who get to experience life on the seas know both the beauty and the peril that comes from such an existence.
Includes Sinbarr Island Town Map, The Endless Horizon Galleon/Airship, The Storm's Call Galleon/Airship & Arcane Lighthouse. (More coming soon)
The material plane is just one of many, and by most accounts the least interesting. Those with an inquisitive mind and daring nature may seek out the places where it crosses close enough to the other planes of existence and take the leap.
Includes The Fey Courts. (More coming soon)
Whether man or beast, all creatures need a pace to rest their head. You may think that approaching them in such a place would be a good opportunity to catch them unawares, but don't forget that they will have the home advantage.
Includes a Cultists Hideout, Dark Wizards Tower, Hydra Island, Volcanic Lair, Cloning Lab, Master Forge , Dragon Cult Temple, Crystal Mines, Ice Caves & Vampires Haunted House. (More coming soon)
Themed asset packs are released each week along with my map sets for Builder ($2) patrons and above. Use the links below to explore the existing library of content.
- Basics Asset Pack
- Dungeon Delvers Asset Pack
- Inktober 2019 Asset Pack
- Random Encounters Asset Bundle
Paid Asset (Builder+)
- Dungeondraft Free Sample Pack
- Tom Cartos Dungeondraft Megapack (Builder+)
- Tom Cartos Dungeondraft Weekly Asset Packs (Builder+)
Moulinette Cloud for Foundry VTT Integration (Forgemaster+)
Token packs are released each month for Adventurer ($3) patrons and above. Warrior ($8) patrons get the opportunity to commission a custom character token once per month. Use the links below to explore the existing library of content.
Creature Tokens (Traveller+)
Creature Tokens + Variants (Builder+)
Character Set Tokens (Adventurer+)
Patron Commission Tokens (Adventurer +)
- 01 - Artimancer, Fancy Goblin, Pirate, Gnome Gunslinger, Were-shark
- 02 - Wood-elf Druid, Human Sorceror, Gnome Artificer, Fused Warrior, Tortle
- 03 - Drow Artificer, Dwarf Fighter, Half-Elf Ranger, Water Genasi Druid
- 04 - Changeling Summoner, Child of Set, Human Druid, Gnome Gentleman, Human Officer, Faerie
- 05 - Special Forces Survivor, Elf, Tielfing & Orc Archmage
- 06 - Futuristic Enforcer, Witch, Dwarf, Halfling & Gnome Archmage
New 5e Adventure modules written by Alex from Tavern Tales are released each month for Adventurer ($3) patrons and above. There are also a number of free adventures and modules available from my collaborators. Use the links below to explore the existing library of content.
Free 5e Adventures & Supplements
- The Cycle of Cerberus Mega Collaboration - 5th-8th Level Campaign
- Behold the Tarrasque Mega Collaboration - 8th Level Adventure
- L'Arsène's Ludicrous Larceny Mega Collaboration - 4th-6th Level Adventure
- Shards of the Storm Mega Collaboration - Ice & Snow Themed Maps, Monsters & Music
- The Rakin Collaboration - 5e Race & Items
- Hunger by DMDave - 4th Level One-Shot
- Kaldrfjell by DMDave - 5th Level One-Shot
- The Sanguine Dawn Inn by DMDave - Plug & Play Supplement
- Haunts of the Ice Cavern by DMDave - 1st or 3rd Level Adventure
- Kobold Alone by DMDave - 1st-4th Level Festive Adventure
- Battle Chess by DMDave - 5e Version of the Traditional Board Game
- How the Lich Stole Christmas by DMDave - 20th Level Festive Adventure
- The Astral Express - 5th Level Festive Adventure
- Drow Hard by DMDave - Solo 5th Level Festive Adventure
- Larry's Lease-A-Lair Warehouse - Agnostic Supplement
- Speak with Dead by DMDave - 7th-10th Level Campaign
- Vaskil Valley - Chapter 1&2 from DMDave - 1st-7th Level Campaign
- Sunset Alley - Cyberpunk Biofusions for 5e + Maps, Music & Tokens
- Warbis Sparkcoil's Incredible Mechagnome from DMDave - 7th Level Adventure
- The Queen of Shadows from DMDave - 6th Level Adventure
- Awaken from DMDave - 5th-7th Level Adventure
- Reign of Iron - From Heliana's Guide to Monster Hunting
- The Camp Clearwater Massacre by DMDave - 3rd Level Adventure
Paid 5e Adventures & Supplements (Traveller+)
- Knight at the Museum by DMDave - 5th Level Two-Shot
- Silverspring Mine Collaboration - 6th-8th Level Adventure
- Necromancers Sanctum by Torchlight Press - 13th-14th Level Adventure
- Marauders of the Lost Tomb by Torchlight Press - 3rd Level Adventure
Paid 5e Adventures & Supplements (Adventurer+)
- The Shores of Shadow by DMDave - 5th Level One-Shot
- The Blind Cavern by DMDave - 10th Level One-Shot
- Grihoo Village and Island Exploration - Plug & Play Supplement
- Temple of the False God by Tavern Tales - 3-5th Level Adventure
- The Apothecary's Secret by Tavern Tales - 3-5th Level Adventure
- Dresden's Demons by Tavern Tales - 5-7th Level Adventure
- Burakumin Homes by DMDave - Plug & Play Supplement
- The Pennerton Exchequer Bank Heist by Tavern Tales - 7-9th Level Adventure
- The Burning Whisper by Tavern Tales - 3rd to 5th Level Adventure
- Maze of the Mindforged by Tavern Tales - 5th to 7th level Adventure
- Into the Blood Mine by DMDave - 3rd to 5th Level Adventure
- Baalzebubs Sanitorium by Tavern Tales - 2nd to 4th Level Adventure
- Attack the Warehouse by DMDave - 3rd Level Adventure
- Shilby Warehouse Heist by TavernTales - 2nd-4th Level Adventure
- Jodaks Mill by Tavern Tales - 2nd-4th Level Adventure
- Ruins of Cataclysm by Tavern Tales - 5th-7th Level Adventure
- Vaskil Valley - Complete Module from DMDave - 1st-7th Level Campaign
- Tower of the Lost Mage by Kelfecils Tales - 7th Level Adventure
- House of Elazar by Tavern Tales - 8th-10th Level Adventure
- Tomb of the Black Sun by Tavern Tales - 7th-9th Level Adventure
- Hobgoblin Blockade by Tavern Tales - 2nd-4th Level Adventure
- The Abomination Awakens by Tavern Tales - 4th-6th Level Adventure
- The Cold Death by Dragonshorn Studios - 4th-5th Level Adventure
- The Hofsteder Haunting by Tavern Tales - 2nd-4th Level Adventure
Qua-Soko Unveiled - An Ostenwold Adventure Series by DMDave (Adventurer+)
- Dreams in the Witch Room by DMDave - 1st Level Adventure
- Atrophy of Flesh by DMDave - 2nd Level Adventure
- The Lurkers - 3rd Level Adventure
Foundry Map Modules are released each week for Forgemaster ($4) patrons and above. These are pre-setup scenes that include the maps, all map variants, walls, dynamic lighting, assets and journal entries for quick play in Foundry VTT. Use the links below to explore the existing library of content.
Free Foundry Modules
Ostenwold Module - 60 Free maps from my Starter Town Series
The Cycle of Cerberus - A Free Campaign Module of Herculean Proportion!
Mad Biomancer's Tower - A Free Adventure for 5th Level 5e
Foundry Map Modules (Forgemaster+)
Iido Module - All Maps & Assets from my Iido Town Series in one bundle
Weekly Map Modules - New Map Modules added every week!
Moulinette Cloud for Foundry VTT Integration (Forgemaster+)
Foundry Adventure Modules (Forgemaster +)
- Kaldrfjell by DMDave - 5th or 9th Level Adventure for 5e
- Warbis Sparkcoil's Incredible Mechagnome from DMDave - 7th Level Adventure for 5e
- The Queen of Shadows from DMDave - 6th Level Adventure for 5e
- Awaken from DMDave - 5th-7th Level Adventure for 5e
- The Cold Death by Dragonshorn Studios - 4th-5th Level Adventure for 5e
I am very lucky to have worked with many other talented TTRPG creators, and will hopefully continue to do so. Here are some links to their Patreon pages and websites in case you are looking for more content.
- Alex from Tavern Tales
- Humperdink's Wares
- Kelfecil's Tales
- Torchlight Press
- Dagonzo Adventures
- Venatus Maps
- Afternoon Maps
- Domille's Wondrous Works
- The MAD Cartographer
- Galaxy Compass
- The Reclusive Cartographer
- Ori the Cartographer
- Rudok's Maps
- Fantasy Atlas
Items & Creatures
Tokens & Minis
Music & Ambience
In case you need to message me about something that goes beyond the limited bounds of Patreon's native messenger, you can contact me in a number of ways:
- Email - [email protected]
- Discord - TomCartos#2999
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/CartosTom
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/tom.cartos/
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/tomcartos
If you have any comments, feedback, suggestions or queries, don't hesitate to get in touch!