- Flesh Golem Redux puts a spin on the typical myth with an inseparable trio of women who are in fact flesh golems working hard to hide their deformities.
- Haunted Armor provides interesting backgrounds to your usual magical armor (like chain mail that provides immunity to cold but makes the wearer look like he died from frostbite).
- Tavern Ghosts provides a variety of ghost tales that have all-too-deadly influence in a fantasy realm.
- Grody the Ghoul is a low-level adventure about a goblin turned ghoul who is stealing all the local candy.
- Alien Abduction features tables fleshing out a fantasy-equivalent, including the type of creature, the kind of abduction, the abduction's purpose, and side-effects from abducted victims.
- Malignant Scourge dives into the ramifications of a zombie apocalypse.
- Game Tavern Goulash is a real-life hearty recipe.
The collection is filled to the brim with Halloween-themed ideas that can find a home in any campaign.
Want your own Mythoard? Sign up at Mythoard.com ($24/month for one month).
This article was made possible by my amazing patrons. Want more? Join us on Patreon for just $1/month; follow me on Facebook, Google+, Linkedin, Pinterest, Twitter, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar. Thanks for reading!